Print off these checklists to keep track of your progress through the Certificate Program:
- Checklist for ISU Students Working Toward a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree
- Checklist for ISU Undergraduate Students Working Toward a BA/BS Degree
For the correct application forms, please choose the description below that fits you best:
- You are an ISU graduate student who wants to earn the Forensics Certificate in parallel with your Ph.D. or M.S.. You will need to complete the following forms:
- You are an ISU undergraduate student who wants to earn the Forensics Certificate in parallel with your B.S. or B.A.. You will need to complete the forms listed below. You should submit A and B simultaneously, at least two semsters before you graduate. On Form A, on the line labelled “Admitted”, please enter the semester in which you plan to enroll as a graduate student, for example, “Spring 2015.”
- A Concurrent Enrollment Request Form for Graduate/Undergraduate Degree
- An Application to the Graduate College
- A Program of Study Form
- A detailed written proposal with reasons and goals for seeking the certificate. This must be co-signed by your advisor(s).
- A Certificate Completion Form (when finished)
NOTE: You will need to formally enroll for your last semester as a graduate student and take at least 12 graduate credits since the Certificate is a graduate program. However, the Certificate should be planned, and the majority of its requirements fulfilled, before that semester.